What Ofsted said about us.
- Parents are happy with their experience at the pre-school.
- They appreciate the flexible hours of attendance and comment how this meets their and their children's needs. - They like the good range of activities their children take part in and how their children's confidence is developing.
- Children are safe at the pre-school.
- Staff provide close supervision during activities and help children to learn about how to keep themselves safe.
- Teaching is good.
- Children enjoy positive interaction from staff during their play.
- Children are encouraged to make choices about what they do, and they are excited when staff suggest games and bug hunts in the pre-school garden.
- Children's behaviour is good.
- They are interested in the activities and they listen to staff when they remind them to be careful and to be kind to their friends.